Monday 2 August 2010

Introductions

B and I made a brief visit to Miss Goodyear's studio before heading into Manchester with Mr Moisander for a meeting. Her studio is a luxurious space with a large sofa for reclining, a cabinet filled with many curious souvenirs (including a perfectly preserved pair of feet) and an enviable view over the Salford projects. The meeting, like so many on residencies of this kind, turned into a drinking session the like of which I have not experienced for a long time. Indeed as I type this report my hands are still shaking a little. Finding time to make work is always a problem, so I take my chances where I find them. Upon returning to my room last night I made my first film. I haven't looked at it yet for fear of what I might find.




One of the studios at Islington Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment