Sunday 31 October 2010

Tales from the Crypt

In my confinement I swing from frenzied activity to extreme inertia. Sometimes I feel motivated to organise and achieve, but mostly I find myself drawing a bead on some unfortunate with my sniper rifle. Today has been a bit of both. I have packed and sent a number of parcels. Two drawings (one each) have gone to Artsway for the open and to Transition for their fundraiser "Art Blitz". A dvd has been dispatched to London for Kisito Assangni's "Time is Love" to be screened in the UK, Switzerland, Netherlands, USA and China. In addition it looks as if Saison Video will be featuring some more video work in Lille. Unfortunately my drawings of belly button fluff have been interrupted. I was storing the colourful fuzzy balls in a neat line atop a pile of books in the bathroom. In fact they were resting on Le Carré's The Spy Who Came in from the Cold when, in an act of traitorous malfeasance, Mr Pig ate them all. Distraught I have had to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment